My Business coach, Ken Goodfellow, sends me a “Monday Momentum” email. I thought this week’s was particularly good, so I asked him if I could share. Thanks Ken.
Let me know what you think.
Do you ever see people that just seem to have it all together? People that are just so calm, cool and collected about everything?
Then there are the others that are out of control and running 110 miles an hour. The question is what one would you rather be? The reality is you can be much more in control if you pay attention to these things:
- If you have actual goals that you are working towards.
- If you have a plan that you are following.
- If you have a schedule that works and you have the discipline to follow.
- If all areas in your life are kept well balanced.
- If you have discipline to work hard and take time off for life
So if you want to take control and have a great day, week, and month try following the above. It will help.