If you’re a prospective New Albany area home buyer, then 2015 is certainly going to be a good year for you!
According to a recent New Albany real estate data report I was reading, the average price per square foot as well as the median sales price are both showing year-over-year decreases.
Translation? Now is a great time to get a great deal on a New Albany home for sale! Continue reading to learn more.
An Overview of the Current State of the New Albany Housing Market
Here’s are the most recent numbers from the local housing market:
- Currently there are 190 homes for sale on the market, including 37 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between October and January, the average price per square foot for New Albany was $138, down 20.7 percent from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes was $318,000 based on 61 home sales.
- Compared to a year ago, the median home sales price increased 0.2 percent, or $500.
- And the number of home sales decreased 4.7 percent.
- Broken down further, the median sales price for 2-bedroom homes here was$236,750.
- The median sales price for 3-bedroom homes was $280,000.
- And the median sales price for 4-beedroom homes was $369,500
- During the week ending on Jan. 7, the average listing price for New Albany homes for sale was $512,556, down 2.5 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price for homes here was $$525,000.
- Broken down by size of the home, the average listing price for 2-bedroom homes here was $215,832
- The average listing price for 3-bedroom homes was $382,8464.
- And the average listing price for 4-bedroom homes was $476,422
How Can We Help You With Your Next New Albany, OH Purchase?
If you’re thinking about investing in New Albany real estate anytime soon as a home buyer, we invite you to take a moment to contact us, Kate & Tony Thomas, today.
We have years of experience helping home buyers just like you make their dream a reality and we’d be happy to do that for you as well by answering all of your lingering questions and telling you about available listings in New Albany.
We’ll also offer practical and expert advice that you won’t find anywhere else!
Until next time,
Kate & Tony