Evidently, according to market data, the median home sales price as well as the total number of home sales decreased, although the average price per square foot as well as the average listing price increased.
If you’re thinking about entering the housing market anytime soon as a buyer or seller, we recommend
That you continue reading to learn more about the current state of the housing market.
What New Albany Buyers and Sellers Should Know
- Here’s an overview of recent market activity, based on the most recent market data:
- Currently there are 175 homes for sale on the market, including 35 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between November and February, the average price per square foot for New Albany homes was $134, down 20.7 percent compared to the same period last year.
- Also, the median home sales price was $309,950 based on 54 home sales.
- Compared to a year ago, the median home sales price has decreased 0.3 percent, or $850.
- And the number of home sales decreased 8.5 percent.
- During the week ending on Feb. 11, the average listing price was $637,324, up 4.1 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $611,000.
- Broken down further, the median sales price for a 2-bedroom home was $147,500
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom home was $269,000.
- And the median sales price for a 4-bedroom home was $361,000
We’ll Help You With Your New Albany Real Estate Needs!
Hopefully you found the above information insightful as a potential New Albany home buyer or seller. It’s important to be up to date on recent market activity because it will help inform your decisions as you navigate the market.
For additional insight on what these numbers mean to you as a buyer or seller – or to enlist our help with ensuring a successful outcome on the market, please don’t hesitate to contact us, Kate & Tony Thomas.
We would love the opportunity to assist you with all of your real estate needs in New Albany!
Until next time,
Kate & Tony