Standing with great elegance on Stannage Pass, our recent listing on the New Albany real estate market certainly exudes power and prominence.
This home, located at 3994 Stannage Place, is truly magnificent, with a circular driveway, a commanding façade and a spacious lot that offers plenty of privacy.
For these reasons and more, we have selected our recent listing as our home spotlight of the day! Continue reading to learn more about this property!
Home Buyers Fall in Love With Our New Listing for 3 Main Reasons
- It is located in the exclusive Lambton Park neighborhood, which is beloved for its commitment to a high quality of life.
- It features a lengthy list of luxury interior amenities, including fully-stocked butler’s pantry and a gorgeous gourmet chef’s kitchen
- It is zoned for our outstanding public schools within the New Albany Plain Local School District.
Currently listed at $1,970,000, this home features 5 bedrooms and 5.2 bathrooms. Boasting a whopping 10,825 square feet of living space, this home offers its residents plenty of room to live, work and play.
- Breathtaking grand foyer with marble tile floors
- Curved staircase with dramatic aura
- Well-designed home library
- Coffered ceilings
- Built-in shelving
- Gas fireplace
- Subzero and Wolf appliances
- Cozy breakfast area
- 1,200 bottle wine room
What’s more, everyone enjoys their own private bedroom suite. And the master suite even boasts its own private deck, luxurious bath and spacious walk-in closet.
Meanwhile, the finished bonus room offers an ideal place for play and recreation.
And thanks to its location on 0.96 acres, you and your family will always enjoy plenty of privacy and tranquility.
What Are You Waiting For? Make This New Albany Home Yours!
If this sounds like the kind of home you’ve been dreaming of, then please contact us, Kate & Tony Thomas, your dedicated New Albany real estate experts.
We would love the opportunity to assist you by answering any questions you may have as well as providing you with some valuable information on this home for sale.
But hurry! For obvious reasons, this home isn’t likely to stay available on the market for long!
Until next time,
Kate & Tony