Are you a New Albany resident who is entertaining out-of-town family members for the holidays? Are you wondering how you’re going to entertain them throughout their stay?
No worries! We’ve compiled a list of upcoming holiday events in the area that are sure to be fun for the entire family.
Continue reading to learn more!
Enjoy These Holiday Events This Week
Here are just some of the many family-friendly events going on in the New Albany, Ohio area this month:
Holiday Glassblowing Workshop: Bring the entire family and make a colorful, blown glass ornament together! A professional gaffer will be on site to help out and no experience is necessary. Ages 16 and up can participate.
- When: Now through December 28
- Where: Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Admission: $54 to $65
- More Info: Call (614) 645-8733
Holidays at the Zoo: Enjoy a holiday light show presented by American Electric Power at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. Residents can also meander through the zoo to enjoy holiday decorations throughout.
- When: Now through Jan. 1
- Where: Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 4850 W. Powell Rd. in Powell
- Admission: Adults $14. Seniors $10. Children 2-9 $9.
- More Info: Call 614-645-3550
Scrooge Performance: Bring the family to watch this holiday classic, in which a curmudgeon is visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future.
- When: Now through December 26
- Where: Shadowbox Live, 503 S. Front St, Columbus, 43215
- Admission: Adults $30. Students and seniors $20.
- More Info: Call 614-416-7625
Celebrate Kwanzaa: Teach your children about different cultures by taking them to this Kwanzaa celebration, which originated in Africa. This event features authentic African cuisine, dancing and drumming. Visitors can even purchase authentic African jewelry here.
- When: December 28
- Where: The King Arts Complex, 867 Mt. Vernon Avenue, Columbus
- Admission: $5 to $15
- More Info: Call 614-645-0642
Listing Your New Albany Home for Sale
We hope you get a chance to check out one of these holiday events in the New Albany area. If you do, please let us know what you thought of it!
And we hope you have a wonderful holiday celebration with your friends and loved ones.
We’ll be happy to help you navigate the New Albany real estate market by offering you our exclusive home marketing plan as well as other home selling tools such as:
Until next time,
Kate & Tony