These distinctive neighborhoods are all connected by a well-maintained walking trail and they’re all served by the New Albany Plain Local School District.
They’re also all conveniently located near plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment venues within New Albany.
Continue reading to learn more about the three neighborhoods of Hampsted to see if any one of them is a good fit for you as a New Albany home buyer!
New Albany Homes for Sale
All three neighborhoods within Hampsted were built and designed by Showcase Homes. Thus, whichever community you ultimately invest in, you can feel confident that you will be investing in a quality-built home for sale!
This leading Columbus builder is well-known in Central Ohio for their commitment to details as well as the 30-year transferable structural warranty they offer.
Here are the three neighborhoods within Hamsted, as well as the distinguishing features for each:
Hampsted Village: By far the most expensive neighborhood in the Hampsted area, Hampsted Village was the first community built by Showcase Homes in New Albany. Construction on this community started in 1995. Today, there are about 335 homes located in this neighborhood.
- Price Range: $275,000 to $550,000
- Square Footage Range: 2,000 to 4,000
- Neighborhood Amenities: A number of large green spaces throughout that are perfect for a number of sports.
Hampsted Green: This New Albany single family neighborhood features 170 homes, all of which are positioned on beautiful lots. The lots in Hampsted Green are a little bit smaller than Hamsted Village, although they’re still a decent size!
- Price Range: $250,000 to $375,000
- Square Footage Range: 2,000 to 3,5000
- Neighborhood Amenities: Community gazebo, close proximity to area stores and restaurants
Hampsted Heath: This single-family neighborhood features about 125 residences, all of which boast well-designed floor plans with top-notch building materials. Perhaps the most distinctive part of Hampsted Heath is that it has a lot of natural beauty. For instance, many of these homes share borders with heavily-wooded preserves as well as streams and a community pond.
- Price Range: $400,000 to $700,000
- Square Footage Range: 3,000 to 4,500
- Neighborhood Amenities: Proximity to a number of stores and restaurants in the area
Buying and Selling New Albany Real Estate
When you do, we’ll take the time to answer any questions you may have about the New Albany real estate market in general and the Hampsted area specifically.
If you’re ready to get your Hampsted area home search started right away, be sure to check out some of these pre-defined searches that we offer:
- Search Hamsted Village real estate
- Search Hamsted Green real estate
- Search Hampsted Heath real estate
Are you already living in one of these fine Hampsted neighborhoods and considering selling it? Contact us as well for expert advice and such helpful tools as:
- Find out how much your Hampsted Village home is worth
- Find out how much your Hampsted Green home is worth
- Find out how much your Hampsted Heath home is worth
Until next time,
Kate & Tony