When buyers pull up to the curb of 7832 Calverton Square in New Albany, they immediately realize that they’ve happened upon an incredible piece of real estate.
Given all that this home has to offer, we believe that it’s one of the most coveted pieces of New Albany real estate currently on the market. Continue reading to learn more!
Why Buyers Fall In Love With This New Albany Property
- It’s in an enviable residential community
- It has a gourmet kitchen with all the latest and greatest appliances
- It has breathtakingly beautiful oak floors and hickory woodwork throughout
- It has lush vegetation that promises plenty of privacy and tranquility
- It has stunning upgrades throughout, including a gorgeous fireplace, granite countertops and a three car garage!
Of course, those really are just a few of the many reasons why people love this property.
This home, which boasts 4,842 square feet of living space, offers buyers an impressive 5 bedrooms and 5.1 bathrooms.
Inside this majestic home, buyers discover such incredible features as:
- Molding throughout
- Granite counter tops
- Garden tub
- Built-in shelves
- Second-floor catwalk
- Spacious laundry room
- 2-story great room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Sunny breakfast area
- Marble-tiled bathrooms
- Walk-in closet
- Huge windows
- And more!
Meanwhile, the upstairs area boasts three private suites while the lower level features a rec/media area, a second kitchen with eating space and a fifth bedroom, complete with full bath and walk-in closet.
Step outside on the gorgeous brick patio in the back and you’ll discover your own private landscaped backyard with mature trees and a huge side yard.
This phenomenal home sits on a generous sized lot that boasts an excellent location within the neighborhood.
Currently, this home is listed at $759,900, which truly is a deal when you consider all that this home comes with.
Interested in Making This Your Next New Albany Home?
Until next time,
Kate & Tony