Greeting from the New Albany, Ohio real estate market! We hope your new year is off to a fantastic start and that you’re finding it easy to stick to any resolutions you may have set.
Today, we’re going to tell you about recent activity on the New Albany, Ohio real estate market.
Right now, the data is suggesting that it’s a buyer’s market, given that the median sales price has declined year-over-year and the total number of home sales has only increased slightly.
New Albany Homes for Sale
Here’s a summary of recent activity on the New Albany, OH housing market:
- Currently there are 148 homes for sale on the market, including 97 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between September and November, the average price per square foot for New Albany homes was $130, down 15.6 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- Also during that time, the median sales price for homes was $227,900, based on 101 home sales.
- When compared to the same period in 2011, the median sales price has actually decreased by 20 percent, or about $57,100.
- Meanwhile, the total number of home sales has increased by 4.1 percent.
- Broken down further, during the week ending on Dec. 26, the median sales price for a 2-bedroom New Albany home was 190,500
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom home was $223,750
- And the median sales price for a 4-bedroom home in New Albany was $374,000
- Here’s a look at how other communities compared when it came to median sales price:
- Blacklick: $123,000
- Gahanna: $137,500
- Westerville: $160,500
- Pataskala: $137,000
- Whitehall: $45,000
- Reynoldsburg: $89,250
- During the week ending on Dec. 26, the average listing price for homes was $386,944, up 3.6 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was about $373,500.
- Here’s how nearby Central Ohio communities compared in terms of average listing price:
- Blacklick: $162,671
- Gahanna: $205,922
- Westerville: $246,375
- Pataskala: $194,633
- Whitehall: $106,070
Now is a Great Time to Purchase a New Albany, OH Home for Sale
We’ll tell you about the various New Albany neighborhoods as well as let you know about the various New Albany home listings.
For now, please take a few moments to browse some of our online relocation resources, which include:
Until next time,
Kate & Tony