The New Albany Country Club is a stunning residential community made up of several unique neighborhoods, all of which are connected by a nature trail system.
There are seventeen distinctive communities that comprise the New Albany Country Club, all of which provide residents with incredible views of the 27-hold Jack Nicklaus golf course.
These neighborhoods showcase a wide range of prices and square footage and include:
- Alban Mews $500,000 – $750,000; 2,750 – 4,000 sq. ft.
- Ashton Grove $400,000 – $650,000; 2,750 – 4,000 sq. ft.
- Clivdon $750,000 – $2,000,000; 3,500 – 7,000 sq. ft.
- Fenway $500,000 – $1,750,000; 3,500 – 7,000 sq. ft.
- Hawksmoor $1,000,000 – $2,000,000; 3,500 – 7,000 sq. ft.
- Planters Grove $400,000 – $750,000; 2,750 – 4,500 sq. ft.
- Richmond Square $350,000 – $500,000; 2,250 – 2,500 sq. ft.
- The Reserve $500,000 – $1,000,000; 3,000 – 4,500 sq. ft.
- Upper Fenway $400,000 – $800,000; 3,000 – 4,000 sq. ft.
- Waterston $800,000 – $1,500,000; 3,500 – 6,000 sq. ft.
- Wiveliscombe $900,000 – $1,500,000; 4,000 – 6,000 sq. ft.
- And others!
However, these price ranges are just an average. To see how much these homes are currently selling for, continue reading to learn more!
New Albany Country Club Properties for Sale
Here’s an overview of real estate market activity in the New Albany Country Club, based on the most recent data from real estate website Trulia.
- Right now there are 56 resale and new homes on the market, including 5 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction or bank-owned stages.
- Between August and October, the median sales price for a New Albany Country Club home was $730,100, which represents less than a 1 percent decrease when compared to last year.
- Last year, the median sales price was $736,500.
- During that same period, the average price per square footage in this Ohio neighborhood was $162, which is equal to last year.
- During the week ending on Nov. 2, the average listing price for a New Albany Country Club home was $922.800.
- Comparatively, during that same week, the average listing price for all New Albany homes was $394,553.
Find Your Dream New Albany Home Today!
I hope you found the above information helpful as a New Albany home buyer. If you’d like further assistance in analyzing the numbers and figuring out how it affects you, then contact us, Kate and Tony Thomas, today.
We even have a state-of-the-art home search feature that allows you to search homes in specific price ranges:
- New Albany homes for sale under $200,000
- New Albany homes for sale between $200k – $400k
- New Albany homes for sale between $200k and $600k
- NewAlbany homes for sale between $600k and $800k
- New Albany homes for sale between $800k and $1 million
- New Albany homes over $1 million
Until next time,
Kate & Tony